Thursday, September 6, 2012

Library

     The videos about Alden library show that there are 7 floors with different functions inside the building. You may check out and use anything that they have in there, but you are not allowed to take them outside of the building. One area that's not inside Alden, is Gliden Hall where they have cds, magazines, and anything else that involves music.
     I already knew most of this information, but I only had a brief understanding of it. Watching the videos gave me a more in depth experience of what does on in our library.

2 comments:

  1. Good work, Rae'ven. Now where's that Topic Proposal for Project #1? I'd like to see it by tomorrow morning if possible. (It was due on Wednesday, if you forgot.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added it in with the last assignment, but I will create a new blog over it!

    ReplyDelete