Sunday, October 28, 2012

Project #3


For Project #3 I plan to write about Film Productions. The reason I chose this discourse community because I plan on being into this kind of career. I plan on becoming a member of the AVW Productions to get a better look into what the future could hold for me. My plan is to interview the students that have currently been in this program before and freshman that have just entered this. I would also like to interview the director as well because he would have a better description of what the purpose of this group is.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good topic, Rae'ven. Could you clarify for my what AVW Productions is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. AVW Productions is a student run organization here at OU that runs television and radio that is broadcasted throughout the school and local tv as well as the radio.

    ReplyDelete